MoVilty 2017 Winner !
HawKar winner of the “Startups” category
HawKar won the first prize in the “Startups” category of the MoVility 2017 contest.
Indeed, like most other industries, transport is currently facing rapid changes that present both risks and opportunities. We observe new technologies, new players and new business models on the market to meet a more diverse and demanding clientele. It is in this context that the 3rd edition of the MoVility contest was organized.
The jury was composed of :
- Mrs. Nejia Gharbi from the presidency of the Government.
- Mr. Mohamed Salah Frad : General Director of UGFS NA.
- Mr. Mehdi Khemiri : CEO of Innovest.
- Mr. Jalloul Ayed : Former Minister of Finance.
- Mr. Nazeh Ben Ammar : President of Carthage Business Angels.
- Mr. Mondher Khanfir : CEO of Wiki Start Up.
An audience of experts, entrepreneurs, potential investors, and partners was also present, including Mr. Selim Thebti of OACA and Mr. Bassem Loukil, CEO of the Loukil Group and Chairman of the Amana Foundation.
Thanks to this award, HawKar will receive 2,500 TND in cash prize and 7,500 TND in the form of an incubation program. The prize is awarded by Mr. Bassem Loukil.
We thank all the MoVility team, the jury members, as well as the sponsors of the event. This price encourages us to continue this adventure, and it is only the beginning !
Only fierceness leads to success !